Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Night Owl - Fat Owl.

I'm a night owl. Always have been. Besides a brief stint where I had mono real bad - I was fine with just a few hours per night. The best TV is on at night. You usually have the best conversations at night. The problem with this is that I end up eating at night.

Oh and I don't just eat some carrot sticks either. I'll eat leftovers followed by a dessert. Like suddenly there really is a fourth meal to the day. Like Taco Bell's not just making that up as a marketing tool.

I know that's where I eat the most calories. It's like nighttime completely shrouds what I'm eating. Calories unseen are calories that never existed.

Except they do exist. ON MY BODY.

So tonight is like night one of refusing to eat. According to SparkPeople, I'm up to 1,412 (with 168 left over till my maximum) calories for the day, 190 g of carbohydrates (67 left over), 39 g of fat (22 left over), and 75 g of protein (63 left over). I think I did damn good today... now it's just about now ruining it by scarfing rice krispies down all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment